Saturday, December 12, 2009

DANGER! DANGER, Will Robinson! #3 - the Chinese Scourge

Beware the Yellow Peril!Recently I picked up a little social disease: an ad that kept popping up on my computer. It was from a Chinese source: aiqianming.cn.
It appeared every 20min., knocking whatever I was working on down to the taskbar: it wouldn't damage or destroy anything, but it became very annoying!
If this appears on your computer, here's one simple solution: a friend suggested logging onto 'TREND Micro', which offers a selection of free remedies for various computer ailments such as adware, spyware, malware, pop-ups, bots...worth a try! Worked for me...

1 comment:

BK said...

Hey, thanks for this, guy! Yea, I got this damn thing too. Bloody annoying, eh! Your solution worked. Thanks.
BK, Vancouver, Canada